College Recruiting
11/07/2010 8:12:21 PM
User
Where are the top senior KS high school XC runners looking to run next fall? What has the most pull with this years recruiting class?
Where are the top senior KS high school XC runners looking to run next fall? What has the most pull with this years recruiting class?
11/08/2010 12:19:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=mrpatches43]Where are the top senior KS high school XC runners looking to run next fall? What has the most pull with this years recruiting class?[/quote] @mrpatches43 I heard Fred Robinson is down to Cambridge and Eastern Kansas Junior College of the Plains. I am pulling for EKJCP, but his great aunt is Mrs. Cambridge and she found the school. No one knew where it was and she literally found it. So, he gets to go there for free if he so chooses. But, Goodland is a long ways from home. I don't envy his decision- a lot of disappointed people either way. Lisa Fitzgerald just signed with Canada State. Great pick up for the Sturgeon! I heard what has this biggest pull with this year's recruiting class are the obvious ones- kinds of ice cream available, fall foilage, political affiliation. But, a surprise one this year is the quality of the Potions instructors. That is going to be a dark horse criteria this year- mark my words!
mrpatches43 wrote:

@mrpatches43

I heard Fred Robinson is down to Cambridge and Eastern Kansas Junior College of the Plains. I am pulling for EKJCP, but his great aunt is Mrs. Cambridge and she found the school. No one knew where it was and she literally found it. So, he gets to go there for free if he so chooses. But, Goodland is a long ways from home. I don't envy his decision- a lot of disappointed people either way.

Lisa Fitzgerald just signed with Canada State. Great pick up for the Sturgeon!

I heard what has this biggest pull with this year's recruiting class are the obvious ones- kinds of ice cream available, fall foilage, political affiliation. But, a surprise one this year is the quality of the Potions instructors. That is going to be a dark horse criteria this year- mark my words!
11/08/2010 7:10:11 PM
User
@cm73 Wow. That is very creative.
11/08/2010 10:12:06 PM
Coach
On a serious note, I've heard Evan Landes is leaning towards KU. Considering David Roberts and Nikki Trooien-Smith both went there, it seems like there's a good chance they will get him too.
On a serious note, I've heard Evan Landes is leaning towards KU. Considering David Roberts and Nikki Trooien-Smith both went there, it seems like there's a good chance they will get him too.
11/09/2010 9:33:55 AM
User
I believe Eric Lightfoot from Andover Central is signing with Southwestern this week. They just won their 31st straight KCAC conference title.
I believe Eric Lightfoot from Andover Central is signing with Southwestern this week. They just won their 31st straight KCAC conference title.
11/09/2010 9:47:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=mrpatches43]@cm73 Wow. That is very creative.[/quote] @mrpatches43 Thanks. It isn't some of my best work, but I do appreciate your compliment and support!
mrpatches43 wrote:

@mrpatches43

Thanks. It isn't some of my best work, but I do appreciate your compliment and support!
11/09/2010 11:42:11 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=ksroadrunna]On a serious note, I've heard Evan Landes is leaning towards KU. Considering David Roberts and Nikki Trooien-Smith both went there, it seems like there's a good chance they will get him too.[/quote] @ksroadrunna That would be awesome. I think Landes can do great things at the next level!!
ksroadrunna wrote:

@ksroadrunna

That would be awesome. I think Landes can do great things at the next level!!
11/05/2019 10:46:04 AM
User
Hey! Thanks, guys, that is not the same info what I am looking for, but at least something. After two years of working online there is not much papers about our Earth. I was on the edge of trying luck with an essay company checked reviews. Now I am working at [url=https://ewriters.pro]essay writing service[/url] that I could not even imagine.
Hey! Thanks, guys, that is not the same info what I am looking for, but at least something. After two years of working online there is not much papers about our Earth. I was on the edge of trying luck with an essay company checked reviews. Now I am working at essay writing service that I could not even imagine.
11/05/2019 10:59:02 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=11775230]Hey! Thanks, guys, that is not the same info what I am looking for, but at least something. After two years of working online there is not much papers about our Earth. I was on the edge of trying luck with an essay company checked reviews. Now I am working at [url=https://ewriters.pro]essay writing service[/url] that I could not even imagine.[/quote] Wow! This Russian bot just dug up a gold mine from the past. I forgot how funny McAfee was before he became a 6A big shot.
11775230 wrote:
Hey! Thanks, guys, that is not the same info what I am looking for, but at least something. After two years of working online there is not much papers about our Earth. I was on the edge of trying luck with an essay company checked reviews. Now I am working at essay writing service that I could not even imagine.

Wow! This Russian bot just dug up a gold mine from the past. I forgot how funny McAfee was before he became a 6A big shot.
11/06/2019 12:08:00 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Wrigs77 I honestly did not realize you were still alive. It is surprising to hear from you. I can only imagine you are hiding in the mountains of Siberia, paying off your debt to society. I wish I could say that you were, at one time, funny. I always enjoyed your philosophical posts, especially during the time period when you probably had the greatest girls class in Kansas history. Though, I do not believe you were ever humbled or amazed by their performances, your thoughts were always interesting. I hope you packed a coat for Siberia and that life is treating you well, old friend.
@Wrigs77

I honestly did not realize you were still alive. It is surprising to hear from you. I can only imagine you are hiding in the mountains of Siberia, paying off your debt to society.

I wish I could say that you were, at one time, funny. I always enjoyed your philosophical posts, especially during the time period when you probably had the greatest girls class in Kansas history. Though, I do not believe you were ever humbled or amazed by their performances, your thoughts were always interesting.

I hope you packed a coat for Siberia and that life is treating you well, old friend.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.