How to fix incorrect mark?
05/11/2021 11:01:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have a shot putter that is given credit for another shot putters mark with same name at Park Hill invite and when I went to manually fix it, I was not allowed to. Ella Bradley is the name. Please assist Thank you
I have a shot putter that is given credit for another shot putters mark with same name at Park Hill invite and when I went to manually fix it, I was not allowed to.

Ella Bradley is the name. Please assist

Thank you
05/12/2021 10:18:32 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Bump, still need help as deadline approaches. Anyone at momile know? Thanks
Bump, still need help as deadline approaches. Anyone at momile know?

Thanks
05/12/2021 10:54:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@tfrank You need to contact Don Mauer at don@mshsaa.org ASAP
@tfrank
You need to contact Don Mauer at don@mshsaa.org ASAP
05/12/2021 11:02:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Hays I just did, normal growing pains I assume but it is a database error so I imagine momile will need to fix. Thanks
@Hays I just did, normal growing pains I assume but it is a database error so I imagine momile will need to fix.

Thanks
05/12/2021 11:10:35 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@tfrank The error occurred because milesplit does not use the mshsaa supplied registration number in their database that makes each athlete unique.
@tfrank
The error occurred because milesplit does not use the mshsaa supplied registration number in their database that makes each athlete unique.
05/13/2021 1:32:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Another thing that would be nice in the future is the ability to enter your Relays at a slower time than your fastest time of the season. I am not running my "A" Squad in the 4x1 at Districts and had to enter their best time so we stole a preferred lane from several teams that will beat us. Not a huge deal, and don't know how to correct it, but I tried to put in a slower time (that was verifiable) and it wouldn't let me.
Another thing that would be nice in the future is the ability to enter your Relays at a slower time than your fastest time of the season. I am not running my "A" Squad in the 4x1 at Districts and had to enter their best time so we stole a preferred lane from several teams that will beat us. Not a huge deal, and don't know how to correct it, but I tried to put in a slower time (that was verifiable) and it wouldn't let me.
05/14/2021 9:23:40 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@GVEaglesXC Agreed. I'm in the same boat with my girls 4x1.
@GVEaglesXC

Agreed. I'm in the same boat with my girls 4x1.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.