Distances in Mo.MileSplit..Metric
05/01/2021 1:24:15 PM
Coach
Why are our Season Bests listed in feet and inches when they are exported in the metric system?
Why are our Season Bests listed in feet and inches when they are exported in the metric system?
05/01/2021 1:48:12 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Bwild1964 its an autoconversion bug from the old system. If you look in the official performance list everything is in metric. This is being worked on, but likely will not be fixed this season.
@Bwild1964 its an autoconversion bug from the old system. If you look in the official performance list everything is in metric.

This is being worked on, but likely will not be fixed this season.
05/05/2021 9:49:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is this why best attempts, in the javelin, for example, are not coming up when I am entering a kid for districts? (because it is feet and inches) Is it "legal" to manually change and enter a distance that does not come up automatically in the system for the district meet?
Is this why best attempts, in the javelin, for example, are not coming up when I am entering a kid for districts? (because it is feet and inches)

Is it "legal" to manually change and enter a distance that does not come up automatically in the system for the district meet?
05/05/2021 11:00:28 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@MJO-21 No those aren't related. On the registration end everything is metric. Can you send me the meet where their best marks were? It's probably something different
@MJO-21 No those aren't related. On the registration end everything is metric. Can you send me the meet where their best marks were? It's probably something different

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.