Performance Lists
04/08/2021 8:45:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just purchased a subscription yesterday for mo mile to be able to look at performance lists. Can someone fill me in when the performance lists are updated. We had a meet Tuesday that was put into momile and they are not showing up. Do they update that each day, each week??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just purchased a subscription yesterday for mo mile to be able to look at performance lists. Can someone fill me in when the performance lists are updated. We had a meet Tuesday that was put into momile and they are not showing up. Do they update that each day, each week??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
04/08/2021 10:41:48 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@BOWLINGGREENXC Once results are submitted I have to dehytek them. After that they show up in 10-15 mins usually unless there's a ton of meets going in at the same time. I'm only part time so it may take until the next day after they are submitted for me to actually input them. Also if meets are hand timed you have to manually select all results, as our data defaults to FAT Only
@BOWLINGGREENXC Once results are submitted I have to dehytek them. After that they show up in 10-15 mins usually unless there's a ton of meets going in at the same time. I'm only part time so it may take until the next day after they are submitted for me to actually input them.

Also if meets are hand timed you have to manually select all results, as our data defaults to FAT Only
04/08/2021 10:49:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@R-Taylor Thanks Ryan. Appreciate the response.
@R-Taylor
Thanks Ryan. Appreciate the response.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.