Updated Rosters
03/15/2021 10:45:18 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Anyone know the reason for why Milesplit has not put my full roster in? TRXC has all of them! Just asking for some help. Coach Busselman
Anyone know the reason for why Milesplit has not put my full roster in? TRXC has all of them! Just asking for some help. Coach Busselman
03/15/2021 4:04:32 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@mbusselman I'm having the same issue.
@mbusselman
I'm having the same issue.
03/15/2021 4:10:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@chester1976 Very frustrating!
@chester1976
Very frustrating!
03/15/2021 7:25:35 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mbusselman MSHSAA sends them in batches each day, so it lags a bit based on when they were submitted to MSHSAA and when MSHSAA submits to MileSplit, which then they uploaded. Our rosters at my school were submitted to MSHSAA on Friday but aren't on TRXC or MileSplit yet.
@mbusselman MSHSAA sends them in batches each day, so it lags a bit based on when they were submitted to MSHSAA and when MSHSAA submits to MileSplit, which then they uploaded.

Our rosters at my school were submitted to MSHSAA on Friday but aren't on TRXC or MileSplit yet.
03/15/2021 10:26:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have always done entries myself downloaded through TRXC. When an entry would show up that was not on the eligibility roster, I would notify the AD and tell them. Almost always it was a guy that also played baseball - this is small school world- so he was legit to participate. He just needed the MSHSAA number. Always came through by the next day as the downloads occurred at midnight. Looks like this is a MSHSAA problem and not a milesplit problem.
I have always done entries myself downloaded through TRXC. When an entry would show up that was not on the eligibility roster, I would notify the AD and tell them. Almost always it was a guy that also played baseball - this is small school world- so he was legit to participate. He just needed the MSHSAA number. Always came through by the next day as the downloads occurred at midnight.
Looks like this is a MSHSAA problem and not a milesplit problem.
03/16/2021 3:15:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Hays Seems to always be a MSHSAA issue. Always trying to think outside the box, but the box seems to always be weak at the bottom of the box. Gets old!
@Hays
Seems to always be a MSHSAA issue. Always trying to think outside the box, but the box seems to always be weak at the bottom of the box. Gets old!
03/18/2021 5:56:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@R-Taylor Ok, now it has been more than 4 days and I am missing 5 boys and 7 girls. They all were on the initial roster sent to MSHSAA Day 1. Something is not right. I looked at TRXC and the kicker is that I have 15 of 17 girls posted and 9 boys posted. Some of the boys posted in TRXC are not on Milesplit. I find this weird and frustrating.
@R-Taylor
Ok, now it has been more than 4 days and I am missing 5 boys and 7 girls. They all were on the initial roster sent to MSHSAA Day 1. Something is not right. I looked at TRXC and the kicker is that I have 15 of 17 girls posted and 9 boys posted. Some of the boys posted in TRXC are not on Milesplit. I find this weird and frustrating.
03/18/2021 6:10:28 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mbusselman can you send me a list of names? The only thing I can think of is if they ran XC a few people have had problems (including me) with athletes who ran cross being assigned as only cross athletes during cross season and I have to click a button to add them to track. Email Rtaylor@milesplit.com
@mbusselman can you send me a list of names? The only thing I can think of is if they ran XC a few people have had problems (including me) with athletes who ran cross being assigned as only cross athletes during cross season and I have to click a button to add them to track.

Email Rtaylor@milesplit.com
03/18/2021 9:39:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@R-Taylor We're missing 9 kids at EN. 7 of 9 ran xc and 8 of 9 are 8th grade.
@R-Taylor
We're missing 9 kids at EN.
7 of 9 ran xc and 8 of 9 are 8th grade.
03/18/2021 9:49:51 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@chester1976 all of the athletes you listed are on your roster except M. Clark. I checked MSHSAA’s site and they have not been approved as eligible yet.
@chester1976 all of the athletes you listed are on your roster except M. Clark. I checked MSHSAA's site and they have not been approved as eligible yet.
03/18/2021 9:54:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@R-Taylor All but M. Clark are on my Milesplit roster now.
@R-Taylor
All but M. Clark are on my Milesplit roster now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.