Paid subscriber in order to use the message board?
03/02/2021 12:07:14 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Why has the Milesplit network changed their stance on the message board? It is my understanding that only paid subscribers can now post to the the message board. With MSHSAA's new contract that now requires schools to use Milesplit's entry process "for free", this seems like an unfair time to change that policy. Side note, I obviously am a subscriber, so I'm literally asking for a friend :)
Why has the Milesplit network changed their stance on the message board? It is my understanding that only paid subscribers can now post to the the message board. With MSHSAA's new contract that now requires schools to use Milesplit's entry process "for free", this seems like an unfair time to change that policy.

Side note, I obviously am a subscriber, so I'm literally asking for a friend :)
03/03/2021 9:12:09 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachSwift it was because of spammers. It wasn’t a huge problem with Missouri, but the National one and bigger states were filled with pages and pages of spam links. This was the quickest solution, but they said it might not be permanent.
@CoachSwift it was because of spammers. It wasn't a huge problem with Missouri, but the National one and bigger states were filled with pages and pages of spam links.

This was the quickest solution, but they said it might not be permanent.
03/04/2021 9:53:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=R-Taylor]@CoachSwift it was because of spammers. It wasn’t a huge problem with Missouri, but the National one and bigger states were filled with pages and pages of spam links. This was the quickest solution, but they said it might not be permanent.[/quote] Hopefully, they find a way around this...but it does make sense...
R-Taylor wrote:
@CoachSwift it was because of spammers. It wasn't a huge problem with Missouri, but the National one and bigger states were filled with pages and pages of spam links.

This was the quickest solution, but they said it might not be permanent.

Hopefully, they find a way around this...but it does make sense...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.