Checking State Entries on Mo.milesplit.com
11/02/2020 1:23:58 PM
Coach
I saw MSHSAA's earlier email about passwords/milesplit, but when I went in to check on our State entries (under Schedule), the last meet listed is our District meet. Does anyone know A) how to check these and B) if our District qualifiers are automatically entered for state. I'm assuming this is done automatically, as has been in past years, but I would like to double-check. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Thanks in advance for the help. Mike Ebert Marquette
I saw MSHSAA's earlier email about passwords/milesplit, but when I went in to check on our State entries (under Schedule), the last meet listed is our District meet. Does anyone know A) how to check these and B) if our District qualifiers are automatically entered for state. I'm assuming this is done automatically, as has been in past years, but I would like to double-check. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike Ebert
Marquette
11/02/2020 1:45:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachebert if you click on the calendar link, then switch to November the state meet will show up, click on that, then your school to see your entries. They did automatically move you district entries over if your team or individuals qualified.
@coachebert if you click on the calendar link, then switch to November the state meet will show up, click on that, then your school to see your entries. They did automatically move you district entries over if your team or individuals qualified.
11/02/2020 2:14:55 PM
Coach
@R-Taylor Thanks for the quick response/help! Best of luck to your runners this weekend.
@R-Taylor

Thanks for the quick response/help! Best of luck to your runners this weekend.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.