Uploading results to Momilesplit
10/11/2020 3:42:03 PM
Coach
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Does anyone know who uploads the results from races to Momilesplit?
Does anyone know who uploads the results from races to Momilesplit?
10/11/2020 4:22:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 169
@tkgc65 I do about 90% of them myself. With the other 10% done by our National team. I have to manually pull them from other websites if they aren't sent directly to me, which isn't always the easiest thing to do if I don't know which site a meet is on. If you have results or questions about them, you can email me at RTaylor@milesplit.com and I'll get back to you as quick I can
@tkgc65 I do about 90% of them myself. With the other 10% done by our National team. I have to manually pull them from other websites if they aren't sent directly to me, which isn't always the easiest thing to do if I don't know which site a meet is on.

If you have results or questions about them, you can email me at RTaylor@milesplit.com and I'll get back to you as quick I can
10/12/2020 12:22:47 PM
Coach
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
@R-Taylor Thank you so much!
@R-Taylor

Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.