Thanks for the Articles
05/26/2020 9:28:25 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The articles that have been posted in the past few months have been a nice break from the new normal. Rod Morrow's ranking of the records are an interesting look. I also appreciate the articles of Pat Melgares that have reminded us of some past performances. I would like to point out an omission in the 10 year ago flashback to notable results that should have at least one mention. Johnannes Swanepoel set the state Javelin record at the Seaman relays and then re-set it at the state meet. Neither performance was mentioned in the 10 year flashback. IMO a state record should be mentioned.
The articles that have been posted in the past few months have been a nice break from the new normal. Rod Morrow's ranking of the records are an interesting look. I also appreciate the articles of Pat Melgares that have reminded us of some past performances.

I would like to point out an omission in the 10 year ago flashback to notable results that should have at least one mention. Johnannes Swanepoel set the state Javelin record at the Seaman relays and then re-set it at the state meet. Neither performance was mentioned in the 10 year flashback. IMO a state record should be mentioned.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.