Opelika Results
03/03/2020 8:25:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
OPELIKA INVITATIONAL FEB 29th I understand the meet director has submitted revised results due to some errors. I have an individual who broke a school record and was accidentally left of the results. PLEASE reformat the revised results he has given to you. I cannot not honor the record without it being in MILE SPLIT.
OPELIKA INVITATIONAL FEB 29th
I understand the meet director has submitted revised results due to some errors. I have an individual who broke a school record and was accidentally left of the results. PLEASE reformat the revised results he has given to you.
I cannot not honor the record without it being in MILE SPLIT.
03/03/2020 9:29:43 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Hayleyhinzlong it is much easier to get a hold of me via email. I dont always check the forums each day. I have revised those results numerous times as well as deleting incorrect performances by request from other coaches. Please email me what event you are missing.
@Hayleyhinzlong it is much easier to get a hold of me via email. I dont always check the forums each day. I have revised those results numerous times as well as deleting incorrect performances by request from other coaches.

Please email me what event you are missing.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.