4A Lincoln Alabama listing.
09/15/2019 11:14:16 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
The girls listed in the rankings from 4A as Lincoln are not from Alabama. Tjis has been messed up since outdoor track season. I wish someone would correct this.
The girls listed in the rankings from 4A as Lincoln are not from Alabama. Tjis has been messed up since outdoor track season. I wish someone would correct this.
09/15/2019 1:16:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have also contacted mile split about this issue. It looks like they are trying to fix. However, Four individuals were added to the team that need to be removed from Lincoln, AL Hannah Reich, Elise Wonderlin, Olivia Perry, Kassidy Person, and Benjamin Workman.
I have also contacted mile split about this issue. It looks like they are trying to fix. However, Four individuals were added to the team that need to be removed from Lincoln, AL Hannah Reich, Elise Wonderlin, Olivia Perry, Kassidy Person, and Benjamin Workman.
09/16/2019 12:00:18 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Hayleyhinzlong I worked on this a bit yesterday. Hopefully got them off the roster.
@Hayleyhinzlong I worked on this a bit yesterday. Hopefully got them off the roster.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.