Top performance lists
04/04/2019 1:14:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I feel that it should be noted that the top returning sprinter for Leavenworth HS is Wynter Ramos. She still has faster PRs than Dhakiya Blake. She chose to play basketball instead of running indoor this year. I strongly approved of that too. But it's wrong to not mention her 57.7 she ran in the open 400 at state or the Sunflower victory she earned in the open 400 last year. She's run 12.16, 24.97 and 57.70. Pretty strong marks. She ran the 100 pr at state and placed 4th in 5A. Her time would have put her .01 seconds behind the 6A champion. And for the record she ran a faster split than Dhakiya in our 4x4 Monday night. It's discouraging for an athlete to be continually left off of lists (especially the preseason). She earned 4 medals at state last year. 100-4th, 200-3rd, 400-3rd and 2nd in the 4x1. That's a lot of hardware for someone that has not been mentioned at all. That's just my two cents. I'm biased because I'm her coach but most of you know me and I NEVER post things like this. SHE has the top returning time in 6A for the open 400... thanks for listening and feel free to bash me if you like. lol
I feel that it should be noted that the top returning sprinter for Leavenworth HS is Wynter Ramos. She still has faster PRs than Dhakiya Blake. She chose to play basketball instead of running indoor this year. I strongly approved of that too. But it's wrong to not mention her 57.7 she ran in the open 400 at state or the Sunflower victory she earned in the open 400 last year. She's run 12.16, 24.97 and 57.70. Pretty strong marks. She ran the 100 pr at state and placed 4th in 5A. Her time would have put her .01 seconds behind the 6A champion. And for the record she ran a faster split than Dhakiya in our 4x4 Monday night. It's discouraging for an athlete to be continually left off of lists (especially the preseason). She earned 4 medals at state last year. 100-4th, 200-3rd, 400-3rd and 2nd in the 4x1. That's a lot of hardware for someone that has not been mentioned at all. That's just my two cents. I'm biased because I'm her coach but most of you know me and I NEVER post things like this. SHE has the top returning time in 6A for the open 400... thanks for listening and feel free to bash me if you like. lol

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.