Updated Rankings with recent races
09/17/2018 2:46:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Will recent races be updated in rankings soon? - haven't been for two weekends? Don't see Gadsden results on individuals for teams or rankings?
Will recent races be updated in rankings soon? - haven't been for two weekends?
Don't see Gadsden results on individuals for teams or rankings?
09/17/2018 7:26:35 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Hayleyhinzlong Not sure what you mean by recent races not being in the rankings for two weekends. Rankings have been updated routinely with recent races. If you are actually referring to the Etowah County Trail Invitational results not being included, I am willing to bet they have not been included for a couple of reasons. First, I think the results were sent in late. So that accounts for the first weekend. Second, it looks like the results are not in a format that translates well into the Mile Split database. If I am right about that, it shows how Meet Directors who choose not to use the correct software can impact how results get integrated into the database or not.
@Hayleyhinzlong Not sure what you mean by recent races not being in the rankings for two weekends. Rankings have been updated routinely with recent races. If you are actually referring to the Etowah County Trail Invitational results not being included, I am willing to bet they have not been included for a couple of reasons. First, I think the results were sent in late. So that accounts for the first weekend. Second, it looks like the results are not in a format that translates well into the Mile Split database. If I am right about that, it shows how Meet Directors who choose not to use the correct software can impact how results get integrated into the database or not.
09/17/2018 7:42:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jterino. Thank you. That makes sense. It was Etowah I was looking for. Pell City results still not approved as of yet. Thank you.
@jterino. Thank you. That makes sense. It was Etowah I was looking for. Pell City results still not approved as of yet. Thank you.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.