All Time Indoor Marks
12/01/2017 2:55:00 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you for putting together the list for indoor marks. I enjoyed looking through it and seeing some of my recent athletes and others I have enjoyed watching during their HS careers. My only thought/complaint as I looked was there should be a disclaimer that these are over the past 10 years or so and not an ALL TIME list. In the field events, the actual state indoor meet results from the 70's would beat out a handful of what is on this list. K-State has been doing its indoor meet for a long time and I'm sure there were some times earned there in the 90's that would be worthy of this list. Keep up the good work. It is great to see the content you are producing and I will continue my support of the website as I can.
Thank you for putting together the list for indoor marks. I enjoyed looking through it and seeing some of my recent athletes and others I have enjoyed watching during their HS careers. My only thought/complaint as I looked was there should be a disclaimer that these are over the past 10 years or so and not an ALL TIME list. In the field events, the actual state indoor meet results from the 70's would beat out a handful of what is on this list. K-State has been doing its indoor meet for a long time and I'm sure there were some times earned there in the 90's that would be worthy of this list.

Keep up the good work. It is great to see the content you are producing and I will continue my support of the website as I can.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.