Classifications are out
09/26/2017 11:27:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Here are the classifications for 2017-2018.http://www.kshsaa.org/Public/PDF/SchoolClassifications-Alpha-2017.pdf
Here are the classifications for 2017-2018.http://www.kshsaa.org/Public/PDF/SchoolClassifications-Alpha-2017.pdf
09/26/2017 12:38:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
How long after this will they release regionals? With Maize South returning to 5A, I'm guessing that will change things up a bit. But with Ark City dropping down, they might simply switch spots.
How long after this will they release regionals?

With Maize South returning to 5A, I'm guessing that will change things up a bit.

But with Ark City dropping down, they might simply switch spots.
09/26/2017 1:51:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
My best guess would be by the end of the week. I assume KSHSAA has already identified hosts and were just waiting to juggle the schools around into the host sites.
My best guess would be by the end of the week. I assume KSHSAA has already identified hosts and were just waiting to juggle the schools around into the host sites.
09/26/2017 2:31:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Sometimes KSHSAA gets backed up because they can't find a host school for some division. That throws a wrench in the entire process. Hopefully we'll know in the next day or so.
Sometimes KSHSAA gets backed up because they can't find a host school for some division. That throws a wrench in the entire process. Hopefully we'll know in the next day or so.
09/27/2017 9:21:39 PM
Coach
From The September 4th KSHSAA Weekly Announcements 2017 Regional Cross Country Meets The date for the regional Cross Country meets is Saturday, October 21, 2017. Regional meets will be permitted to start in the morning. Regional assignments will not be available until after classifications are completed (September 20 is count day). Regional cross country sites and hosts will not be known until at the earliest September 29 after classifications are released by noon on September 27th.
From The September 4th KSHSAA Weekly Announcements

2017 Regional Cross Country Meets
The date for the regional Cross Country meets is Saturday, October 21, 2017. Regional meets will be permitted to start in the morning. Regional assignments will not be available until after classifications are completed (September 20 is count day). Regional cross country sites and hosts will not be known until at the earliest September 29 after classifications are released by noon on September 27th.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.