Rim Rock Crimson boys
09/24/2017 3:20:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the Crimson boys varsity race results? I'm not the best computer person so it could easily be me. But I am able to view the rest of the races.
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the Crimson boys varsity race results? I'm not the best computer person so it could easily be me. But I am able to view the rest of the races.
09/24/2017 8:23:39 PM
Coach
@robeo73 The Rim Rock Results need an admin to do some work. Only the Gold varsity races have linked to the database. They are the only races that show up correctly formatted. The crimson races only have Rogers AR when formatted and the Crimson boys unformatted results are very difficult to read as robeo73 noted. At least the Blue races unformatted results are easy to read.
@robeo73

The Rim Rock Results need an admin to do some work. Only the Gold varsity races have linked to the database. They are the only races that show up correctly formatted. The crimson races only have Rogers AR when formatted and the Crimson boys unformatted results are very difficult to read as robeo73 noted. At least the Blue races unformatted results are easy to read.
09/25/2017 11:21:05 AM
Power User
Try viewing the unformatted results in Internet Explorer (which I hate). I’ve noticed that this site’s formatting is markedly better in IE and if you want to print IE seems to be the only browser that produces the correct printing format.
Try viewing the unformatted results in Internet Explorer (which I hate). I've noticed that this site's formatting is markedly better in IE and if you want to print IE seems to be the only browser that produces the correct printing format.
09/25/2017 11:23:40 AM
Coach
@Zat0pek Results have been fixed now and are displaying properly.
@Zat0pek

Results have been fixed now and are displaying properly.
09/25/2017 12:04:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Milesplit does such an awesome job!!! Thanks for fixing them so quickly.
Milesplit does such an awesome job!!! Thanks for fixing them so quickly.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.