Indoor rankings
01/18/2016 11:54:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Jim there are some runners missing on the Indoor rankings. If you go to the Pitt meet and click on the "official results" you'll see a lot of runners that aren't on the sheet before it. One in particular is Greg Flores from Leavenworth. He ran 4:44.11 in the mile and 9:32.61 in the 3000m. He placed 15th in the mile and 5th in the 3000m. Thanks for all you do Jim!
Jim there are some runners missing on the Indoor rankings. If you go to the Pitt meet and click on the "official results" you'll see a lot of runners that aren't on the sheet before it. One in particular is Greg Flores from Leavenworth. He ran 4:44.11 in the mile and 9:32.61 in the 3000m. He placed 15th in the mile and 5th in the 3000m. Thanks for all you do Jim!
01/31/2016 11:28:42 AM
Power User
I noticed the same thing about the MS girls cross country. If you click on the link for CCCNYC results, you get complete results. Not sure what the abbreviated results are. And also thanks. I know how time consuming compiling results can be.
I noticed the same thing about the MS girls cross country. If you click on the link for CCCNYC results, you get complete results. Not sure what the abbreviated results are.

And also thanks. I know how time consuming compiling results can be.
02/03/2016 12:48:09 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Why come there are certain athletes who's names never appears on the results list? Is it because they are Freshman and that they are not register yet? I have some athletes who are Freshman, they run unattached. Does anybody know?
Why come there are certain athletes who's names never appears on the results list? Is it because they are Freshman and that they are not register yet? I have some athletes who are Freshman, they run unattached. Does anybody know?
02/03/2016 12:18:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
None of my kids' times show up unless you click on the official results tab. I think they all registered as unattached.
None of my kids' times show up unless you click on the official results tab. I think they all registered as unattached.
02/03/2016 3:41:56 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
If the runner is already in the database then they will show on the KSMilesplit results. If you can give Jim the High School to go with the runner he can create the profile I think. That is why the MS kids don't show, they are not associated with a High School.
If the runner is already in the database then they will show on the KSMilesplit results. If you can give Jim the High School to go with the runner he can create the profile I think. That is why the MS kids don't show, they are not associated with a High School.
02/04/2016 12:58:42 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
How do I contact Jim so I can give him the names of my athletes?
How do I contact Jim so I can give him the names of my athletes?
02/04/2016 9:19:51 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
jmadison@milesplit.com
jmadison@milesplit.com
02/04/2016 10:32:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
There is also a problem with the results that have been turned in. If you look at the official results you will see that there are several runners left out of the unofficial results in each race. All of my kids that ran at KU were left out and I had to click on the "official results" to find them. I imagine it has something to do with how they registered.
There is also a problem with the results that have been turned in. If you look at the official results you will see that there are several runners left out of the unofficial results in each race. All of my kids that ran at KU were left out and I had to click on the "official results" to find them. I imagine it has something to do with how they registered.
02/04/2016 4:30:57 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@robeo73 They kids with a profile in KSMilesplit will show up in the first set of results. If there is not a profile then there is no High School associated to the runner. Let Jim know the High School and kids and he can get them set up. Because the kids cannot represent their School at this time they all register at the meets as unattached or with their club.
@robeo73
They kids with a profile in KSMilesplit will show up in the first set of results. If there is not a profile then there is no High School associated to the runner. Let Jim know the High School and kids and he can get them set up. Because the kids cannot represent their School at this time they all register at the meets as unattached or with their club.
02/11/2016 9:55:42 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Correct, i need a HS to link the athlete to or they will no show in the database. When they results are dehyteched if they are not linked to HS they will only show in the "official" results.
Correct, i need a HS to link the athlete to or they will no show in the database. When they results are dehyteched if they are not linked to HS they will only show in the "official" results.
02/11/2016 11:13:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachjim921 Even if they ran CC? Wouldn't they be in the database that way?
@coachjim921 Even if they ran CC? Wouldn't they be in the database that way?
02/11/2016 11:18:53 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Yes if they ran CC they should be in the database, what kids are you having trouble with
Yes if they ran CC they should be in the database, what kids are you having trouble with
02/12/2016 8:56:29 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachjim921 Greg Flores, Tanner Hendrix, Danny Bohnemann, Taryn Schoen. All from Leavenworth. All ran at KU a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Jim!
@coachjim921 Greg Flores, Tanner Hendrix, Danny Bohnemann, Taryn Schoen. All from Leavenworth. All ran at KU a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Jim!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.