Mshsaa Survey
01/13/2016 2:07:57 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches you should have in your inbox a survey for possible upcoming changes. Please read the questions carefully before responding. It should not take more than a few minutes. Regards, Ryan Banta
Coaches you should have in your inbox a survey for possible upcoming changes. Please read the questions carefully before responding. It should not take more than a few minutes.

Regards,

Ryan Banta
01/13/2016 6:29:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello, On the survey, the first question seems oddly constructed (or is it just me)? Thank you. With the above stated information, I am requesting some input from the coaches. 1.) If your position is to go to 5 classes should we wait on the first request of enrollment breaks until we see if the 5 classes is put into place instead of having a possibility of 3 different classification systems in a 3 or 4 year period of time. It doesn’t really ask if you are for 5 classes or not. If you answer yes, you are saying that we should wait to see if the first request of enrollment breaks is okayed. If you answer no, you are saying we should not wait on the first request; but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you are voting for 5 classes. Am I the only one who is confused by the wording? Thank you. Jake Holt
Hello,
On the survey, the first question seems oddly constructed (or is it just me)? Thank you.

With the above stated information, I am requesting some input from the coaches.

1.) If your position is to go to 5 classes should we wait on the first request of enrollment breaks until we see if the 5 classes is put into place instead of having a possibility of 3 different classification systems in a 3 or 4 year period of time.

It doesn't really ask if you are for 5 classes or not. If you answer yes, you are saying that we should wait to see if the first request of enrollment breaks is okayed. If you answer no, you are saying we should not wait on the first request; but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are voting for 5 classes.

Am I the only one who is confused by the wording? Thank you.
Jake Holt
01/13/2016 9:35:40 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Agreed.
Agreed.
01/14/2016 10:35:45 AM
Coach
I agree Jake that it is worded very poorly!
I agree Jake that it is worded very poorly!
01/14/2016 3:52:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I think they should revise the survey and send out another email. The question is misleading and does not allow what you may or may not want to vote for.
I think they should revise the survey and send out another email. The question is misleading and does not allow what you may or may not want to vote for.
01/19/2016 2:37:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=chester1976]I think they should revise the survey and send out another email. The question is misleading and does not allow what you may or may not want to vote for.[/quote] @chester1976 Any chance that this happens? I was very frustrated by the wording of the survey. I'm concerned about whether or not the survey, as administered, is really going to reveal how we all feel.
chester1976 wrote:

@chester1976

Any chance that this happens? I was very frustrated by the wording of the survey. I'm concerned about whether or not the survey, as administered, is really going to reveal how we all feel.
01/19/2016 4:04:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Here is the response from Harvey Richards: "If you say yes to one you are for 5 classes and we wait to see if that happens." I agree Jordan; the question will not gauge our true intentions. It should be edited and resubmitted for coaches to take again.
Here is the response from Harvey Richards:
"If you say yes to one you are for 5 classes and we wait to see if that happens."

I agree Jordan; the question will not gauge our true intentions. It should be edited and resubmitted for coaches to take again.
01/20/2016 10:23:23 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Meet with a number of coaching friends on MLK day and they agree with you coach Holt.
Meet with a number of coaching friends on MLK day and they agree with you coach Holt.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.