Joe Vigil
12/22/2015 10:05:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
On Saturday Feb 27th Joe Vigil will be giving a motivational talk for athletes and parents at Shawnee Mission North High School. He will begin at 5:00 pm. Sadly, coaches and athletes cannot attend this together. So we will have a coaching clinic that morning starting at 8:00 a.m. this will also be at Shawnee Mission North. The Coaching clinic schedule is as follows: 8:00 Tim Byers 9:00 Jesse Griffin 10:00 Joe Vigil The Athlete talk will cost $5 for admission. Please promote it among your athletes and also encourage parents to attend as well. The coaching clinic will be free but donations will gladly be accepted. :-) If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Rob Marriott rob.marriott@usd453.org 913-522-3324
On Saturday Feb 27th Joe Vigil will be giving a motivational talk for athletes and parents at Shawnee Mission North High School. He will begin at 5:00 pm. Sadly, coaches and athletes cannot attend this together. So we will have a coaching clinic that morning starting at 8:00 a.m. this will also be at Shawnee Mission North. The Coaching clinic schedule is as follows:
8:00 Tim Byers
9:00 Jesse Griffin
10:00 Joe Vigil
The Athlete talk will cost $5 for admission. Please promote it among your athletes and also encourage parents to attend as well.
The coaching clinic will be free but donations will gladly be accepted.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Rob Marriott
rob.marriott@usd453.org
913-522-3324
01/05/2016 3:22:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I've been meaning to post on this to thank Rob for hosting this great event. It will definitely be an incredible clinic for the coaches but I'm probably more excited about the opportunity the kids have to hear Coach Vigil speak. There is no doubt that every athlete that attends will leave there very fired up and motivated to pursue greatness. I would encourage any athlete in the area to put this on their calendar because you won't be disappointed. I will definitely be encouraging our kids to attend. I am just bummed that the KSHSAA is not allowing coaches to attend the motivational session that evening. Thankfully we can catch Coach Vigil that morning at the clinic.
I've been meaning to post on this to thank Rob for hosting this great event. It will definitely be an incredible clinic for the coaches but I'm probably more excited about the opportunity the kids have to hear Coach Vigil speak. There is no doubt that every athlete that attends will leave there very fired up and motivated to pursue greatness. I would encourage any athlete in the area to put this on their calendar because you won't be disappointed. I will definitely be encouraging our kids to attend. I am just bummed that the KSHSAA is not allowing coaches to attend the motivational session that evening. Thankfully we can catch Coach Vigil that morning at the clinic.
01/07/2016 5:05:54 PM
User
How do athletes sign up for the motivational talk?
How do athletes sign up for the motivational talk?
01/07/2016 7:34:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We don't have on-line registration set up yet, but I will post as soon as we do. I believe we are going to use Run Sign Up, but I'm not sure yet. There will be event day registration starting at 4:00 pm on Feb 27th.
We don't have on-line registration set up yet, but I will post as soon as we do.
I believe we are going to use Run Sign Up, but I'm not sure yet.

There will be event day registration starting at 4:00 pm on Feb 27th.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.