09/30/2015 11:37:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Regional assignments have been posted.
Regional assignments have been posted.
09/30/2015 11:41:18 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
and here is the link: http://www.kshsaa.org/Public/CrossCountry/RegAssignments.cfm
and here is the link: http://www.kshsaa.org/Public/CrossCountry/RegAssignments.cfm
10/01/2015 12:26:40 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
And so everyone can look at them, the Virtual meets have been updated to include these new Regional assignments!
And so everyone can look at them, the Virtual meets have been updated to include these new Regional assignments!
10/01/2015 8:24:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CSercer- thanks for the time and passion you put into this. I, as I am guessing many do, come here 10 - 15 times a day to see what is new, to look at a virtual meet one more time, etc. I know you don't work alone, but thanks for making this site beneficial to coaches, fans, and athletes in Kansas!!
@CSercer- thanks for the time and passion you put into this. I, as I am guessing many do, come here 10 - 15 times a day to see what is new, to look at a virtual meet one more time, etc. I know you don't work alone, but thanks for making this site beneficial to coaches, fans, and athletes in Kansas!!
10/01/2015 11:22:40 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@cm73 Charles does an outstanding job helping me out during XC his expertise is unmatched as far as people willing to put forth the time and effort to help me run this site. wish i could get someone OR CHARLES to help like this during track.......it really does take more than one person to do a good job and thats what you all are getting this XC season, is out best yet......thank you all who support us.
@cm73 Charles does an outstanding job helping me out during XC his expertise is unmatched as far as people willing to put forth the time and effort to help me run this site. wish i could get someone OR CHARLES to help like this during track.......it really does take more than one person to do a good job and thats what you all are getting this XC season, is out best yet......thank you all who support us.
10/01/2015 4:55:35 PM
Coach
I would be thrilled to help with this website! I guess I just didn't know there were opportunities to do so. I'm a math and engineering teacher at Bishop Carroll along with Track and XC coach under Swords. Working with websites and keeping track of times and results is a specialty of mine. Swords definitely keeps me busy with statistics so I might as well put that work towards the greater good. Please let me know in what capacity and how I can help make this website better than ever. You can email me at: biedronryan@bcchs.org Thanks! RB
I would be thrilled to help with this website! I guess I just didn't know there were opportunities to do so.

I'm a math and engineering teacher at Bishop Carroll along with Track and XC coach under Swords. Working with websites and keeping track of times and results is a specialty of mine. Swords definitely keeps me busy with statistics so I might as well put that work towards the greater good.

Please let me know in what capacity and how I can help make this website better than ever. You can email me at: biedronryan@bcchs.org

Thanks!

RB

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.