Master Coaching Clinic
11/12/2014 9:35:35 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Please join us for our 2nd annual Master Coaching Clinic. We are excited to have such an amazing line up of speakers on our list of presenters this year. This year the event is a one day event featuring a Key Note Presentation by Mark Stanbrough and multiple break out sessions through out the day. MF Athletics is selling Track and Field essentials on site with great event day pricing & hosting a luncheon for all the attendees at the venue. Other speakers are: Rick Attig- Jumps Van Rose- CC Chris McAfee- Distance Rob Lasorsa- Throws Aaron Moser- Hurdles and Strength Development Tom Lester- Sprints Maurice Mitchell- Sprints Rob Marriott- Mid Distance Date: January 3rd, 2015 Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Location: Bonner Springs High School Cost: $50 per person REGISTER AT WWW.COACHTIMING.COM If you have any questions please contact the Clinic Director Rob Marriott at coachrob_73@yahoo.com
Please join us for our 2nd annual Master Coaching Clinic. We are excited to have
such an amazing line up of speakers on our list of presenters this year. This year the
event is a one day event featuring a Key Note Presentation by Mark Stanbrough and
multiple break out sessions through out the day.

MF Athletics is selling Track and Field essentials on site with great event day pricing
& hosting a luncheon for all the attendees at the venue.

Other speakers are:
Rick Attig- Jumps
Van Rose- CC
Chris McAfee- Distance
Rob Lasorsa- Throws
Aaron Moser- Hurdles and Strength Development
Tom Lester- Sprints
Maurice Mitchell- Sprints
Rob Marriott- Mid Distance

Date: January 3rd, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Cost: $50 per person
REGISTER AT WWW.COACHTIMING.COM

If you have any questions please contact the Clinic Director Rob Marriott at
coachrob_73@yahoo.com
11/12/2014 9:40:01 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
And just to be clear, we are not in competition with the KCCTFCA clinic. Matter of fact, I and my entire staff will be attending at Junction City. Plus we cut our price in half from last year in an effort to help coaches attend both.
And just to be clear, we are not in competition with the KCCTFCA clinic. Matter of fact, I and my entire staff will be attending at Junction City. Plus we cut our price in half from last year in an effort to help coaches attend both.
11/19/2014 11:20:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It sounds like Kansas will have 3 Track clinics this school year! I think that is great for the sport. Bonner Springs is Jan 3rd KCCTFCA is Jan 9th and 10th Does anyone know when Mcleod's clinic is and how much the registration fee is? For those interested in seeing Vigil, he is also at Ames in a couple of weeks. (Dec 5th and 6th)
It sounds like Kansas will have 3 Track clinics this school year! I think that is great for the sport.

Bonner Springs is Jan 3rd
KCCTFCA is Jan 9th and 10th
Does anyone know when Mcleod's clinic is and how much the registration fee is?

For those interested in seeing Vigil, he is also at Ames in a couple of weeks. (Dec 5th and 6th)
11/19/2014 12:48:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The Rob McLeod clinic is scheduled to be February 21st at SMNW and will feature legendary coaches John McDonnell and Joe Vigil. I do not know the cost of the clinic. I'm greatly anticipating all three clinics.
The Rob McLeod clinic is scheduled to be February 21st at SMNW and will feature legendary coaches John McDonnell and Joe Vigil. I do not know the cost of the clinic.

I'm greatly anticipating all three clinics.
12/07/2014 12:26:05 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just got back for the Track and Field clinic in Ames. Had a great time with Coach Vigil and Coach Freeman. Coach Vigil had a new talk on CC training. I hope he gives that talk again in Feb! I need to hear his talks several times before I begin to understand them! Don't forget to sign up for all three clinics. Bonner, Junction City and McLeod's! Get your 2015 Track season started early!
Just got back for the Track and Field clinic in Ames. Had a great time with Coach Vigil and Coach Freeman. Coach Vigil had a new talk on CC training. I hope he gives that talk again in Feb! I need to hear his talks several times before I begin to understand them!
Don't forget to sign up for all three clinics. Bonner, Junction City and McLeod's! Get your 2015 Track season started early!
12/15/2014 12:19:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Good news for the Bonner Springs clinic! Our number of entries has surpassed the money loss line. Big thanks to the coaches in our area!
Good news for the Bonner Springs clinic! Our number of entries has surpassed the money loss line. Big thanks to the coaches in our area!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.