MSHSAA CC Memory Book
06/26/2014 9:19:38 AM
User
Did anyone else order the MSHSAA Cross Country Memory book from last year’s State Championship? I know that my order was receive because my check was cashed just a few weeks after I sent it in last November. That’s right 8 months later and I still haven’t received it. After calling MSHSAA 5 different times I was finally connected to someone who could answer my question and I was told there was a printing problem and I would receive it the next week. That was 2 ½ weeks ago and still no book. It would have been nice if someone would have notified those that ordered of a delay. At this point they might as well just combine the 2013 and 2014 books together as we are just weeks away from the new CC season.
Did anyone else order the MSHSAA Cross Country Memory book from last year's State Championship? I know that my order was receive because my check was cashed just a few weeks after I sent it in last November. That's right 8 months later and I still haven't received it. After calling MSHSAA 5 different times I was finally connected to someone who could answer my question and I was told there was a printing problem and I would receive it the next week. That was 2 ½ weeks ago and still no book. It would have been nice if someone would have notified those that ordered of a delay. At this point they might as well just combine the 2013 and 2014 books together as we are just weeks away from the new CC season.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.