Prayer Request
05/14/2014 4:03:11 PM
Coach
For those of you that say prayers, I humbly ask that you do so for one of my runners who was accidentally hit by a car yesterday on a run. He has a lot of surgery ahead of him and I beleive that he and his family will covet your prayers. Thank you, Neal Blackburn Rock Bridge High School
For those of you that say prayers, I humbly ask that you do so for one of my runners who was accidentally hit by a car yesterday on a run. He has a lot of surgery ahead of him and I beleive that he and his family will covet your prayers.

Thank you,
Neal Blackburn
Rock Bridge High School
05/14/2014 6:24:22 PM
Power User
Done!
Done!
05/14/2014 8:47:45 PM
User
Coach Blackburn, will certainly add your athlete to the prayer list. miss seeing you at the meets. Lee Stubblefield
Coach Blackburn,

will certainly add your athlete to the prayer list.

miss seeing you at the meets.

Lee Stubblefield
05/14/2014 11:10:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Praying.
Praying.
05/15/2014 1:36:54 PM
User
I will most certainly be praying for this young man as well as his family and your program. So sad to hear of this. Tim Fritson Liberty High School, XC and Track
I will most certainly be praying for this young man as well as his family and your program. So sad to hear of this.

Tim Fritson
Liberty High School, XC and Track
05/16/2014 1:01:20 PM
Coach
Very sorry to hear this. Every coach has undoubtedly had at least a few close calls in this type of situation. I will definitely pray for your athlete. Sean Nunn Raytown South
Very sorry to hear this. Every coach has undoubtedly had at least a few close calls in this type of situation. I will definitely pray for your athlete.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South
05/16/2014 3:42:44 PM
Power User
Coach, I will make sure to keep this young man in my thoughts and prayers, along with you and the rest of your team. Sean O'Connor Lafayette High School Boy's XC and Track
Coach,

I will make sure to keep this young man in my thoughts and prayers, along with you and the rest of your team.

Sean O'Connor
Lafayette High School
Boy's XC and Track
05/16/2014 4:10:01 PM
Coach
Coaches, Thank you for your prayers. His family, myself, and our program are grateful for lifting this young man up through prayer. He has had two surgeries, awaiting one more, and the doctor is cautiously optimistic that progress is being made. We are specifically praying for good circulation, and due to the nature of the fractures, a cleansing of the area without infection. The outpouring of prayer and helpfulness during this time from the running community, and specifically cross country kids and teams, is further proof of what a beautiful sport this is. Thank you.
Coaches,
Thank you for your prayers. His family, myself, and our program are grateful for lifting this young man up through prayer. He has had two surgeries, awaiting one more, and the doctor is cautiously optimistic that progress is being made. We are specifically praying for good circulation, and due to the nature of the fractures, a cleansing of the area without infection. The outpouring of prayer and helpfulness during this time from the running community, and specifically cross country kids and teams, is further proof of what a beautiful sport this is. Thank you.
05/16/2014 4:32:44 PM
User
Wow. I worry about this every day. I'm glad to hear that you are cautiously optimistic. I hope that everything turns out well for him.
Wow. I worry about this every day. I'm glad to hear that you are cautiously optimistic. I hope that everything turns out well for him.
05/16/2014 8:20:46 PM
Coach
You bet, keeping them in my prayers.
You bet, keeping them in my prayers.
05/16/2014 8:39:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Praying for this young person to heal. keep your head up coach.
Praying for this young person to heal. keep your head up coach.
05/19/2014 12:29:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Prayers for all involved.
Prayers for all involved.
05/21/2014 9:14:44 AM
Coach
Any updates? I know that a lot of people have been praying for this young man. Sean Nunn Raytown South
Any updates? I know that a lot of people have been praying for this young man.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South
05/21/2014 12:20:47 PM
Coach
He had his third, and hopefully final, surgery yesterday. The surgery was quite extensive and we are continuing to pray that he will not develop an infection. He's not quite out of the woods with potential complications, be we are patiently waiting word from the doctor that he may actually be able to go home by the end of this week. Thank you for the continued outpouring of prayer. Coach Blackburn
He had his third, and hopefully final, surgery yesterday. The surgery was quite extensive and we are continuing to pray that he will not develop an infection. He's not quite out of the woods with potential complications, be we are patiently waiting word from the doctor that he may actually be able to go home by the end of this week. Thank you for the continued outpouring of prayer.
Coach Blackburn

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.